Welcome to the new site!
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
TGIF! I don’t know about y’all, but this week has been super tough to get up and get going! It has been all things rainy, foggy, and cold in my…
To wrap up our week, we had some reindeer fun today! Each kiddo got a small red sticker {the garage sale dots…I just cut out all the red ones}, they…
GIVEAWAY NOW CLOSED!!!! CONGRATS TO KELLY BROWN!!! KELLY- CHECK YOUR EMAIL!!! Yep! It’s another giveaway!! I am sure you all know by now that I love throwing giveaways!! This time….I…
“May the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with you all.” 2 Thessalonians 3:16 Save
Hi friends! I’m playing a little catch up from last week. In language arts we worked on prepositions for where and when. Oh boy can these be tough for our…
Is it really 11 days until Halloween?!?! Jiminycrickets it flies by!!! I wanted to pop on real quick before I head out to my sister’s house for a kid baking…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.