Earth Day, Dream Houses, and Suiting Up for Summer!
Welcome to the new site!
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
One of my favorite things to do at the end of the year are memory books! As a mom, looking back on my own kids’ memory book is so sweet. …
Is it really almost Valentine’s Day?! Seems like we were celebrating holidays around the world just yesterday! I wanted to stop in real quick and show you a fun little Valentine’s…
Learning all about our friends, what makes us special and unique, and celebrating differences is perfect for back to school! There are so many standards you can review all while…
I wanted to stop by and share a few fraction freebies with you all. I love craftivities and always try to make any skill tie into a craft someway or another….
Just in case you missed this MEGA giveaway last month…I wanted to have another one this month!! Here’s the details: I will pick 2 lucky winners on Saturday, July 20th…
Y’all. Today was the 100th Day of School. ‘Nuff said. I’m exhausted from all my partyin’! I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday. Save Although I am…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.