Make it Stick with Place Value
SaveSave
Welcome to the new site!
SaveSave
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
This is how I feel about today being Friday!! Save {image from Google} 2 days of administering the STAAR test would do this fancy lil’ number on anyone’s do!! I…
I wanted to share a quick math freebie with you all that I shared over at Blog Hoppin’. All you need is dice and construction paper! Save Let your students…
Something that sets teaching apart from any other profession is being inspired by others. Y’all, there are some amazing teachers out there! Last night I was wide awake! Bright-eyed-and-bushy-tailed! I…
End of the Year Place Value Number Sense activities Good morning! I hope your week is off to a great start! I’ve got a few new math things that I…
This year we celebrated Dr. Seuss way earlier than usual. We use the Journey’s reading series and this week our story was all about Dr. Seuss, so…. we decided to…
We have been all sorts of mathematicians these past few weeks. We have been hard at work with fact families! We use CSCOPE in our district, and the past 2…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.