Our last week!!!
I am so stinkin’ excited!! I think I can just about break any glass in the house with my squealing!!
Welcome to the new site!
I am so stinkin’ excited!! I think I can just about break any glass in the house with my squealing!!
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
Save Have you tried Interactive Phonics Activity Books in your classroom yet? These books are a great way for your students to practice the phonics sound of the week through:…
Sharing one of the cutest All About Me activities with you today. These make the most precious back to school bulletin board (and keepsakes). These come with over 40 different…
Today marks exactly one month until I go back to school. Can you believe summer is almost over?!? It flies by crazy fast! This year my little cutie will be…
Back to school read alouds are the perfect way to establish classroom community, acceptance, love, kindness, friendship, rules, and expectations. These could be used anytime during the school year. I…
Between stuffing my face all day and taking care of my sick little Rapunzel, I whipped up this little Groundhog’s Day mini packet!! Save I canNOT wait to get started…
Last week we hit the ground running with back to school read alouds. I am a huge believer in making time to read aloud books to our students. It is…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.