Teacher Week ’15: Sanity Savers
Welcome to the new site!
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
Ok, who else is wiped out after this first week back? I swear I feel like I’ve been sleep walking the past 3 days! #thestruggleisrealyall This week we started Bossy…
Hi friends! I am linking up with What the Teacher Wants to share how I do classroom management in my room. I cannot take credit for either of these ideas,…
Sight Words Games and Activities Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer and July 4th weekend. Our oldest, Sis, is leaving for church camp today. I’m going…
Linking up with Doodle Bugs today for some Five for Friday fun. I had every intention to link up last night, but mexican food and my bed were calling my…
I wanted to hop on real quick and share a quick, cute, and simple long a freebie with you all. Last week we worked on long a. On Friday we…
Are number lines a big deal in your district? They are huge in ours! And I LOVE it! We tie number lines in to almost every single concept we teach…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.