Elf FREEBIE!
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
Welcome to the new site!
Hope you all have a fabulous week!
SaveSave
Hi, I'm Michelle Hudgeons! With over 15 years of experience in education, District Teacher of the Year, & Campus Teacher of the Year, I am here to help you create fun filled learning where every student is excited to learn!
Organizing lesson plans, small groups, student information, monthly calendar, meetings, to do lists, newsletters, field trip, planning and more can be overwhelming to say the least. This Editable Teacher Planner…
Since my kiddos are still referencing to the pretty ‘lil cheerleaders I introduced last week for ai and ay words; I knew I needed to create more vowel team friends to help…
Y’all. Today was the 100th Day of School. ‘Nuff said. I’m exhausted from all my partyin’! I’m linking up with Doodle Bugs for her Five for Friday. Save Although I am…
We all know Schoolhouse Rock is the bomb dot com. I STILL sing those songs in my head as an adult! The past few weeks we have worked on building…
Free Christmas Number Sense Game Save I’ve got a FREE resource for you today; I can’t wait to share it!! It’s perfect for preschool, kinder, and first! If you’re following…
Hi friends! I am linking up with Doodle Bugs today for my Five for Friday..on a Saturday! Yep, a day late is how I roll! And, for all of you…
With over 17 years of experience in education and honors such as District Teacher of the Year and Campus Teacher of the Year, I’m here to help you create a fun-filled learning environment where every student is excited to learn.